Do you need immediate help?
If you need crisis assistance, please contact your local sheriff’s office or police station, the emergency room of your local hospital, or any of the organizations listed below.
- Maryland Network Against Domestic Violence (MNADV)
- List of Domestic Violence hotlines where you can get information about emergency services and shelters
- Maryland Coalition Against Sexual Assault (MCASA)
- List of Maryland’s Rape Recovery Centers (also known as rape crisis centers)
- General List of Crisis Hotlines
- National Domestic Violence Hotline 800-799-7233
- RAINN Hotline 800-656-4673
- National Center for Trauma Informed Care (NCTIC)
- National Child Abuse Hotline 800-422-4453
- Elder Abuse Hotline 800-252-8966
- Covenant House Hotline 800-999-9999
- Parent Abduction Hotline 800-292-9688
- National Center for Missing & Exploited Children 800-843-5678
- National Youth Crisis Hotline 800-442-4673